Thursday, January 8, 2015

We Have a Permanent Work Chance in the US

If we want to appeal for a green card (everlasting residence) based on the information that we have a permanent work chance in the US, or if we are a company that wants to patron someone for a green card based on permanent employment in the United States, we must walk through the following processes.

Unless you are eligible to appeal for yourself, most job petitions need a job offer and require that the company petition for the worker. Most employees petition for an employee using Form I-140, Petition for Unknown Worker.  For more points on how to petition for an employee, see the Working in the U.S.A page.

If You Are Living Outside the United States

You can turn into a citizen through consular processing when living outside the United States. Consular processing is when USCIS works with the Department of State to issue a visa on an accepted Form I-140 petition when a visa is offered. For more details on consular processing, see the Consular Processing page.

You can turn into a permanent resident (card) through adjustment of status when living inside the US.

If You Are Living in the United States

Once the I-140, Immigrant Petition for Abroad Worker, is approved and a visa number is accessible you can apply on Form I-485, Application to Add Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, to become a permanent resident.

Also know what kinda courses can help SAP BW Powered By Hana

No comments:

Post a Comment